Easy Lamb Chops
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 18 small lamb rib chop
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients in small bowl. Rub about 1/4 teaspoon mixture over each side of each chop. Sprinkle chops with salt; place on plate. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes and up to 4 hours.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add 9 chops to skillet; cook to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare. Transfer to platter; cover with foil.
- Repeat with remaining oil and chops. Garnish platter with rosemary sprigs, if desired.